Sunday 12 May 2019

The Sign Post Manifest: Final Analysis

The Sign Post Manifest

Global Economy in distress: The final analysis

We know what a sign post is and I decided to use the painted idea as my indexing method, in order to emphasize/table certain issues and posts.

At this time all my statements will be posted as questions, rather than answers. 

I'm writing a book which I should rather call a thesis. The difference being that it will have a much larger volume of words and cover a bigger range of ideas than one topical issue.


I had to make a serious decision about disclosure. Do I tell you what the book is about, upfront? Or do I leave you, to develop your own sense of the result, the author is aiming at. To keep your attention and focus I have decided on the latter course. A book about economics is never interesting unless one can capture the story line so uniquely camouflaged, involving your audience, to act as a fly in a spider's web.


 I will ask of anyone who read this blog, to get involved, to research the topic with me and give further narratives to expand this universe of economics and the warfare within it, in civil society. 

The topic is intense and the depth of search for the real answers could be construed as conspiracies. It is important that all issues are carefully diverged and dismantled so that the exact path can be visualized. 

The first few SIGN POSTS, those only a few yards from the starting point, will be about the journey up to now and some critical information I wish to surface, as a collection of important issues pertaining to this book. We tend to forget what it, global economics, is all about, and what the morphing principles are, which are included, to make economic paste. These first signposts will jog the memory about all issues resonating with or are assumed to tie in with the crux of the matter, which I'm dissecting. It may be that these signs will bore you. That is ok. I see it as reference material, almost as if the book is a jug and the difference in content is the mix. For some there will never be enough sweetener or alcohol in the mix.

I will answer all relevant questions per email and use/post here your rebuttal, only in cases where it supports the result. I do require your input, however trivial.

Before I start, I should emphasize that there are many volumes to this book. The study is hard and wide. Please read every page and find a historical similar.  If you do think that the passage is old and well known rhetoric, remember that I'm talking from the viewpoint that you know nothing, or that you have to refresh your memory. do not establish a narrative that I'm just writing about well known ideas, seeking to claim image. In order for you to get relevance in the path which I write on, it is imperative that you know about all increments which has an influence on the topic, regardless of your conscious viewpoint or knowledge. 

What is the result I'm seeking? 

In the first place, I have to qualify the story line. 

The economic life of the world/planet, has reached a point where we can scrutinize the updated lifetime of it and of this civilization, in a visual timeline.

That is what we will discuss, and which is the story line for the book. Although this book is about economics, it is not the normal number crunching diary. It is a look into past, present and future of our global choices, which could be leading to a severe breakdown in our economic welfare and the subsequent demise of many support systems in our global society. 

This blog is then intended for me to give you as the reader certain ideas to consider. I would prefer that you give me your own ideas about the posts. The reason why I do this is that I would like to get a fair estimate of the value of my mindset and to align a path of reasonable accuracy if not total, to the goal of highlighting the resulted outcome. 

As you know, in economic terms, we submit an idea and then the supporting data, to show an possible outcome. Most, almost all student of economics globally, are "within a train of thought and a supported track of learning", which is imposed by higher education, in order to form ideas on a scholastic page. Economist are all more or less aligned to talk about the same topics with answers which can be read from the same defined data and formulas, which is conceived as a hundred percent tested and correct. They then test their narratives against others in their field in order to have a reasonable chance of comparison. The best view I have of a formalized educated economist is of someone, who are brainwashed, to use a bath as a cleaning vehicle, instead of learning that many types of bathing methods exist and are in play. This is a convoluted idea and not surprising then that we get projection from these masters, that projects on that basis. Images which symbolize the harmonious economic conditions, edge on the Niagara falls type assessment as final barrier, as if it should be harnessed in that way and no other.

In this blog and the book, I/we will endeavor to give data analysis as I proceed but that part of the equation is not a requirement. It is only used to prove certain points raised and as a support for that option. There will be nothing to prove in this book, only a synopsis that could give leaders of our world an insight and it may act as a lever to bring change while there is still time to do so.

The contents of the book will be important to world leaders and people who are caretakers of global economies, who could use the ideas to change design in the fabric of GDP and issues which could contribute to a healthier economic society.

No comments:

Post a Comment